An education from LSU Law prepares you for whatever road you travel.
For more than 100 years, the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center has combined the civilian legal traditions with the breadth of the common law. The result is a unique legal heritage that fuses the best of both worlds. It is an education as unique as Louisiana itself.
LSU Law students learn every facet of the common law to prepare them for opportunities throughout the country. They are immersed in the values and system of comparative law to give them a more well-rounded legal education necessary for today’s global legal environment.
The result is a list of accomplishments and honors LSU Law is proud of, including:
- The No. 82 ranking by U.S. News and World Report
- The No. 23 Best Value Law School by preLaw Magazine
- Traditionally, the No. 1 state bar passage rate in Louisiana
- 93 percent of 2017 graduates employed as of 10 months after graduation (with 96 percent reporting)
- Two national championship-winning moot court teams in 2016
- A faculty who place their students above all else.
As Louisiana’s leading law school, LSU Law reflects the extraordinary talents of the faculty, administrators, staff and, most importantly, the students who have graced the campus since its beginning.
Wherever you want to go with your legal education, LSU Law will get you there.