NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law and our alums in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the LawCenter.
- LSU Law announces new faculty hires, promotions for the Fall 2017 semester
- Flood Proof partnership helps more than 100 families, unlocks $3M in recovery funds since August 2016 flood
- 18 LSU Law students nominated for membership in Wex Malone Inn of Court
- LSU Law Parole and Reentry Clinic attorneys honored with awards
- Seven LSU Law graduates earn degrees after summer semester
- LSU Law Trial Advocacy Program for 3L students begins Aug. 7