Now in its 11th year, the LSU 100 is a highly competitive program that identifies, ranks, and celebrates the 100 fastest-growing businesses in the world that are either owned or led by LSU graduates.
To qualify for the list, companies must have been in business for at least five years and have revenue of at least $100,000 for the previous three years. Companies must also either have an LSU graduate who owns at least 50% of the business; or who serves as CEO, president or managing partner; or who founded the company and remains in a C-Suite management position.
One company led by an LSU Law alumnus is also included on the LSU Roaring 10, which recognizes the 10 highest revenue generating businesses from all those that apply for the LSU 100 each year.
Companies are confidentially ranked by Postlethwaite & Netterville by their compounded annual growth rate. LSU 100 is hosted by LSU Executive Education.
See the complete list of businesses on this year’s list. The LSU Law alumni on the list, the companies they lead, and their rankings on the LSU 100 list are:
- Stephen Babcock (’00), owner of Babcock Partners, LLC (Baton Rouge, LA) — No. 35
- Steven Cheatham (’17), manager of Cajun Ready Mix Concrete (Baton Rouge, LA) — No. 33
- Steve Hicks (’73), chairman of the board and CEO of Provident Resources Group Inc. (Baton Rouge, LA) — No. 30 (also on the LSU Roaring 10 list)
- David Maples (’10), CEO of Catapult Creative Media Incorporated (Baton Rouge, LA) — No. 41
- Kyle McDonald (’84), CEO of Argent Financial Group, Inc. (Ruston, LA) — No. 79
- Chad Reynolds (’98), owner of Legacy Title (Baton Rouge, LA) — No. 22