Now in its 10th year, the LSU 100 is a highly competitive program that identifies, ranks and celebrates the 100 fastest-growing businesses in the world that are either owned or led by LSU graduates.
To qualify for the list, companies must have been in business for at least five years and have revenue of at least $100,000 for the previous three years. Companies must also either have an LSU graduate who owns at least 50% of the business; or who serves as CEO, president or managing partner; or who founded the company and remains in a C-Suite management position.
Companies are confidentially ranked by Postlethwaite & Netterville by their compounded annual growth rate. The names of the 100 companies on this year’s list were recently released, but the exact rankings won’t be unveiled until a special event on Nov. 13. LSU 100 is hosted by LSU Executive Education.
See the complete list of businesses on this year’s list. The LSU Law alumni on the list and the companies they lead are:
- Kyle McDonald (’84) of Argent Financial Group, Inc.
- Steven Cheatham (’17) of Cajun Ready Mix Concrete
- Chad Reynolds (’98) of Legacy Title
- Robert “Bubby” Burns Jr. (’91) of Perry Dampf Dispute Solution
- John Perry Jr. (’78) of Perry Dampf Dispute Solutions
- Glen Scott Love (’84) of Perry Dampf Dispute Solutions
- Myron “Mike” Walker (’76) of Perry Dampf Dispute Solutions
- Robert Dampf (’79) of Perry Dampf Dispute Solutions
- Steve Hicks (’73) of Provident Resources Group Inc.