Now in its ninth year, the LSU 100 is a highly competitive program that identifies, ranks and celebrates the 100 fastest-growing businesses in the world that are either owned or led by LSU graduates.
To qualify for the list, companies must have been in business for at least five years and have revenue of at least $100,000 for the previous three years. Companies must also either have an LSU graduate who owns at least 50% of the business; or who serves as CEO, president or managing partner; or who founded the company and remains in a C-Suite management position. Companies are confidentially ranked by Postlethwaite & Netterville by their compounded annual growth rate.
The names of the 100 companies on this year’s list were recently released, but the exact rankings won’t be unveiled until a Nov. 22 gala being held at L’Auberge Casino.
Hosted by LSU Executive Eduction, the gala will be held from 6 to 10:30 p.m. and will include gourmet food, an open bar and entertainment by Chee-Weez Band in addition to the rankings announcement. Individual tickets are available for $130, and tables of five or 10 are also available by calling LSU Executive Education at (225) 578-0089. Get complete event details and purchase tickets.
See the complete list of businesses on this year’s LSU 100 list. The Law Center alumni on the list and the companies they lead are:
- Steve Hicks (’73) of Provident Resources Group Inc.
- Chad Reynolds (’98) of Legacy Title
- Kyle McDonald (’84) of Argent Financial Group, Inc.
- Craig Fontenot (’96) of Williamson Fontenot Campbell & Whittington
- Luke Williamson (’96) of Williamson Fontenot Campbell & Whittington
- Robert Campbell (’02) of Williamson Fontenot Campbell & Whittington
- Robert “Bubby” Burns Jr. (’91) of Perry Dampf Dispute Solution
- John Perry Jr. (’78) of Perry Dampf Dispute Solutions
- Glen Scott Love (’84) of Perry Dampf Dispute Solutions
- Myron “Mike” Walker (’76) of Perry Dampf Dispute Solutions
- Robert Dampf (’79) of Perry Dampf Dispute Solutions