NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the LawCenter.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- Frank X. Neuner, Jr. ('76) Named to National Legal Services Corporation by President Trump
- 172 students receive degrees at 2018 LSU Law Center Commencement ceremony
- LSU Law Mourns Passing of Student Adam Dows
- LSU Law No. 40 in in latest Above the Law national rankings
- LSU Law 2018 graduate Sara Kuebel recipient of American Law Institute CLE Scholarship & Leadership Award
- My Clinic Experience: Shelby Carroll, LSU Law Class of 2018