NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the LawCenter.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- 2015 LSU Law graduate Ben Aguiñaga selected for U.S. Supreme Court clerkship
- LSU Law students hone their mediation skills with collaborative simulation
- Hispanic Law Students Association announces newly elected officers
- Metro Council recognizes LSU Law Clinic's work with Flood Proof proclamation
- Public Interest Law Society announces new board members
- 3L Ahmed Soussi wins 2018 Dean's Cup Moot Court Competition