News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- Hundreds of LSU Law students participate in 2020 Apprenticeship Week
- Berkeley School of Law Dean Erwin Chemerinsky to deliver 2020 Rubin Lecture at LSU Law on Feb. 6
- LSU Law announces 2020 Distinguished Alumni and Distinguished Achievement honorees
- LSU Law Professor Emeritus awarded honorary doctorate from University of Bucharest
- More than 140 LSU Law students receive academic honors for Fall 2019 semester, six graduate
- 2020 Apprenticeship Week begins Monday, Jan. 6