News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. On LSU Law global outreach, visit the LSU Law Worldwide blog. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- Notre Dame Law School Professor Stephen Smith delivers Constitution Day lecture at LSU Law
- Practice Makes Perfect: LSU Law alumnus Joe Macaluso creates Law Clinic Support Fund
- Applications for Spring 2022 law clinics and field placements being accepted through Oct. 1
- LSU Law welcomes back students for fall semester, including largest class of first-year students in 10 years
- Five new faculty and staff members join LSU Law
- Karen Soniat bids farewell after 16 years at LSU Law