News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- Deans, lawyers commend La. Supreme Court for bar waiver
- Daniel Bosch Joins LSU Law as New Advocacy Fellow
- Louisiana’s four law schools urge Louisiana Supreme Court to adopt emergency-admission rule in response to bar exam cancellation
- ‘Louisiana Law Review’ announces 25 Junior Associates selected for publication in Volume 81
- 'LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources' announces 17 Junior Associates selected for publication in Volume IX
- Your Gifts at Work: Eli Medina