News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- Law Clinic students successfully argue for early release of 8 clients
- Law Library announces hire of two librarians
- LSU Law Students Achieve State’s Highest Passage Rate on July 2018 Bar Exam
- LSU Law students, members of Veterans Advocacy Club help dedicate Gold Star Families monument
- More than 150 students donate time for PILS Fall Day of Service
- DiCharia, Parish win Fall 2018 Flory Trial Competition