News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. On LSU Law global outreach, visit the LSU Law Worldwide blog. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- 144 LSU Law students earn academic honors for Fall 2020 semester, two graduate
- LSU Law to participate in inaugural SEC Law School Preview Days
- LSU Law mourns the passing of Professor Bill Crawford
- Two of a kind: LSU Law alumni hold unique claim to fame as the only two sets of twins in U.S. to serve on same district court
- Professor Wendell Holmes retires after 34 years at LSU Law
- Your Gifts at Work: 5 LSU Law students share career goals and how scholarships are helping them pursue their dreams