News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. On LSU Law global outreach, visit the LSU Law Worldwide blog. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- LSU Law mourns the loss of Gene Fendler, alumni board of trustees president and 2019 Distinguished Alumnus of the Year
- LSU Law receives U.S. Department of Justice grant to establish Wrongful Conviction Clinic
- LSU Parole & Reentry Clinic helps secure early release for Fair Wayne Bryant
- Renovation to add new courtroom in LSU Law Center classroom underway
- Brewer, Madden win Fall 2020 Flory Mock Trial Competition
- Voter registration information for LSU Law students