NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law and our alums in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the LawCenter.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- Geaux Pre-Law Week Oct. 30 through Nov. 3 at LSU
- LSU Appellate Clinic students argue before Louisiana Supreme Court
- Robbins, Coleman Win Fall 2017 Flory Trial Competition
- LSU Law passage rate increases on July 2017 Bar Exam
- Two LSU Law Center graduates nominated to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- LSU Law seeks to hire adjunct faculty for Income Taxation course and a State and Local Tax course