News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. On LSU Law global outreach, visit the LSU Law Worldwide blog. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- LSU Law welcomes 211 first-year students for fall semester
- Arboleda and Boudreaux win Fall 2022 Flory Mock Trial Competition
- ‘I Just Killed My Dad’ defense attorney, LSU Law alumnus Jarrett Ambeau (’08) to speak at Paul M. Hebert Law Center on Sept. 29
- 19th JDC Judge Kelly Balfour (’01) to hold ‘rule day’ hearings at LSU Law on Oct. 5
- Lemann discusses Civil Rights jurisprudence, upcoming cases at 2022 Judge Alvin B. and Janice G. Rubin Visiting Professor Lecture
- Your Gifts at Work: Mikha Romero