News & Publications
LSU Law Center publishes content that you can access on the on the web, on social media, through email, podcasts, video and print. We provide context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice.
LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian, coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center; the Louisiana Law Review, Louisiana’s flagship legal journal and a vibrant forum for scholarship in comparative and civil law topics since 1938; the Journal of Energy Law and Resources, a student edited academic journal focusing broadly on energy and its relationship to other areas of law; and the Journal for Social Justice and Policy, which serves as a platform for students committed to discussing social justice and policy through scholarly writing.
- American Moot Court Association National Tournament to return to LSU Law after 'terrific' event in January
- LSU Law students to volunteer across Baton Rouge area during Spring Day of Service on Feb. 4
- Your Gifts at Work: Adriana Deras
- Student Organization Spotlight: Women Law Students Association
- 149 LSU Law students earn academic honors in Fall 2022 semester
- ‘Louisiana Law Review’ symposium on Feb. 10 to explore contemporary issues in tax law and policy