News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- LSU Law professor releases his first children's book
- LSU Law students place as National Quarterfinalists at Civil Rights Trial Competition in New York
- Melissa and Robert Rabalais (‘89) establish endowment to benefit Energy Law Program
- ‘Louisiana Law Review’ and ‘Journal of Energy Law and Resources’ set 2020 symposium dates, subjects
- ABA Arbitration Competition regional event bringing law students from six states to LSU Law
- 2019 Reunion Weekend brings hundreds of LSU Law alumni, students together