News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- Video: LSU Law faculty congratulates Class of 2020 graduates
- 91% of LSU Law Class of 2019 were employed within 10 months of graduation
- LSU Law space law moot court team advances to North American quarterfinals
- Hispanic Law Students Association represents LSU Law at National Latina/o Law School Association National Conference
- LSU Law honors the legacy, contributions of Professor George Pugh
- LSU Law launches online portal for Law Center’s Student Emergency Relief Fund applications