News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- LSU Law rises to No. 12 in 2019 ranking of Best Value Law Schools
- ‘Louisiana Law Review’ inviting LSU Law faculty to attend junior associate presentations, provide feedback
- LSU Law students achieve Louisiana’s highest pass rate on July 2019 bar exam
- LSU Law ranked No. 25 among US law schools for first-time bar pass rate
- Register to attend the LSU Law All-Alumni Tailgate on Oct. 26
- Alumni committee committed to adding more courtrooms in LSU Law Center