News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- LSU Law Welcomes Class of 2022
- LSU Law Thanks Volunteer Trial Ad Faculty for August 12 - 14 Program
- LSU Law Library Selected as Government Printing Office Preservation Site
- 135 LSU Law students participating in field placements this summer
- LSU Law graduate Victoria Heyer receives LSBA Law Student Pro Bono Award
- Students receive academic honors for Spring 2019 Semester