News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. On LSU Law global outreach, visit the LSU Law Worldwide blog. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- 140 LSU Law students earn academic honors for Spring 2021 semester
- 'Journal of Energy Law and Resources' names Junior Associates for Volume X
- 'Louisiana Law Review' names Junior Associates for Volume 82
- 10 LSU Law alumni selected as 2021 Loan Repayment Assistance Program recipients
- 20 LSU Law students selected for induction into The Order of the Coif
- Arterburn, Wolk awarded Kalinka Memorial Scholarship, will pursue LLM in Taxation at NYU School of Law