News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- Christopher Lamy: My First Summer As A Professional
- U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy visits LSU Law for discussion on issues facing military veterans
- Immigration Clinic students honored with Human Rights Award after string of recent success
- ABA Negotiation and National Moot Court teams bring back multiple awards
- LSU Law announces 2019 Distinguished Alumni honorees
- Space Law Moot Court team places as semifinalists in world competition