NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the LawCenter.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- LSU Law to host lecture on “The Law and Policy of Climate Engineering” on Sept. 6
- 18 LSU Law students nominated for membership in Wex Malone Inn of Court
- LSU Law thanks Trial Advocacy Program faculty members
- Schedule for LSU Law Class of 2021 Orientation
- 2018 LSU Law Trial Advocacy Program for 3L students begins Aug. 6
- LSU Law-Lyon Jean Moulin renew accord