News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- Honorable Stephen Higginson to deliver 2019 Rubin Lecture on March 19
- Big weekend for Advocacy Programs as teams take first place, national finalist, regional finalist, and regional semifinalist titles
- CHAMPIONS! LSU Law students win John L. Costello National Criminal Trial Competition
- 2 LSU Law graduates part of the Northwestern LLM editorial board for ABA's The Tax Lawyer
- LSU Law accepting applications for adjunct faculty member openings
- LSU Law mourns the passing of alumnus and former faculty member David Robertson