News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- 55 LSU Law students selected for Board of Advocates honor organization
- LSU Law faculty, staff working remotely; classes to resume on Monday, March 23
- 'Louisiana Law Review,’ ‘Journal of Energy Law and Resources’ announce publication selections
- LSU Law classes canceled for week of March 16, will resume online March 23
- LSU Law celebrates 2020 Distinguished Alumni of the Year and Distinguished Achievement honorees
- Mulvihill, Powell, Shkodra and Mader take first place at 2020 LSU Law Transactional Competition