News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. On LSU Law global outreach, visit the LSU Law Worldwide blog. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- Board of Advocates announces LSU Law students selected for 2021-2022 membership, elects Executive Committee
- Your Gifts at Work: DeMetris Causer
- Alum Spotlight: Ivy Withrow's journey from LSU Law to the big screen
- Three LSU Law professors honored with Professor Emeritus titles by LSU
- ‘LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources’ announces 10 Junior Associates selected for publication in Volume X
- Giving Day 2021: Interim Dean Lockridge's fundraising challenge for the LSU Law Annual Fund