News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. On LSU Law global outreach, visit the LSU Law Worldwide blog. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- 'A giant in Louisiana law:' Frank L. Maraist remembered as one of LSU Law’s most impactful alumni and professors following his passing
- How LSU Law alumna Alic’a Oliver (’14) established a successful career in Title IX compliance
- ABA names Amond (’16) among the Top 40 Young Lawyers in the US
- Zaunbrecher promoted to LSU Law Director of External Relations
- Your Gifts at Work: Natalie Marionneaux
- Palermo appointed Interim Director of the Law Library and ITS