News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- LSU Law students prepare more than 150 tax returns during VITA program
- Joshua Newville named 2019 Advocacy Programs Coach of the Year
- Former LSU Law professor Michael Coenen to deliver 2019 Law Center Commencement Address
- LSU Law team places third for prestigious 2019 Scribes Brief-Writing Award
- LSU Law teams place runners-up, national semifinalists in weekend competitions
- LSU Law celebrates Fendler, Maraist as Alumni of the Year; Three graduates honored for Distinguished Achievement