News & Publications
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move and biannual LSU Law Magazine. On LSU Law global outreach, visit the LSU Law Worldwide blog. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- 9 LSU Law alumni make LSU 100 list of fastest-growing Tiger-led businesses
- LSU Law students participating in supply drives for Hurricane Laura victims
- Judges needed for Fall 2020 internal advocacy competitions
- LSU Law welcomes students, faculty and staff back to Paul M. Hebert Law Center for an unprecedented fall semester
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program recipient profile: David Hogan (’18)
- Professor Susan Tanner joins LSU Law faculty on Legal Research and Writing team