LSU LL.M., Your Gateway to U.S. Law and Practice
- Top 10 worldwide LL.M. program for Energy Law for 2017 (LLM Guide)
- Flexibility to tailor your course work to match your professional plans
- One of the best value American law programs
- A personable, small-group learning environment
- Generous merit-based scholarship opportunities
- Affordable housing and low cost of living
- Experience Louisiana’s unique and distinct culture
Located in the capital city of Baton Rouge, Louisiana State University Law Center is a national and international hub for teaching, research, and public service in all aspects of the law. We offer a firm foundation in American law and boast the only law school in the nation that has a fully integrated common law and civil law legal education. When combined with a comparative law focus, we offer a truly global legal education.
LSU Law gives students a rigorous yet personal legal education—LL.M. graduates leave LSU with the skills needed in today’s competitive legal market. Add Louisiana’s unique and vibrant culture to the strong academic curriculum of the Law Center and you get a program that can’t be beat!
- On average, the cost of tuition and fees paid by our LL.M. candidates is below $10,000 for the entire year. This makes our LL.M. program one of the most affordable in the United States.
- While the average passage rate of foreign-educated test-takers on the New York Bar Exam is less than 50 percent, in the past seven years, our LL.M. passage rate has been 100 percent. Our passage rate for the Louisiana Bar Exam is also 100 percent.
Download the LL.M. Brochure
Download the LL.M. Application 2018-19
Visit the LSU Law Worldwide Blog and subscribe to e-mail updates