Group Study Rooms
The library offers six group study rooms for use by law students only. Reserve your study room and time by using the on-line reservation here. Log in using your LSU Law Center ID and password.
Regulations regarding group study room use:
- LSU Law students may reserve a room up to 24 hours in advance using the on-line reservation system.
- Southern Law students may reserve a room by consulting a circulation desk worker for assistance.
- You must have 2 people in your study group to use a study room. Both members must be present at the time of checking out the room and present in the room during the reservation period.
- Both members of the study group must leave a current student ID to check out a study room key and must return the key at the end of the period for which they have reserved the room.
- An individual student may be a member of only one study group using a study room per day. This rule is intended to make sure that all students have an opportunity to use the study rooms.
- A study room may be reserved up to 3 hours per day.
- Students must put your own name and the names of all members of your study group on the reservation. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the reservation being deleted.
- Reservations not claimed within 15 minutes of the reserved start time will be deleted.
Any violation of these regulations will result in deletion of the reservation and possible study room privilege revocation. The online reservation system will be monitored by an administrator.
- Group Study Room 2-1
- Group Study Room 3-1
- Group Study Room 3-2
- Group Study Room 3-3
- Group Study Room 3-4
- Group Study Room 4-1
- Reserve a Room
A/V equipment in study rooms
There are group collaboration monitors in the study rooms. HDMI cables are available at the Circulation Desk. Use the available group study room technology to help you study with your classmates or to work on group projects. Please visit the Educational Technology page to learn how to use this equipment.