M.L.I.S., Louisiana State University
B.A., Louisiana State University
- Office: L101
- Phone: 225-578-8815
- Fax: 225-578-5773
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oversees the state and federal documents collections as well as the court records collection
- Government Information Librarian/Associate Librarian, Paul M. Hebert Law Center Library
- Reference Assistant Coordinator/General Librarian, LSU Libraries
- American Association of Law Libraries (AALL)
- Southeastern Chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries (SEAALL)
- Baton Rouge Area Association of Law Libraries (BRAALL)
- American Library Association (ALA)
- Louisiana Library Association (LLA)
Dennison, Karen Lynn, Mark M. Sanders and Melanie E. Sims. “M3- Marketing, Manpower and Measurement: Virtual Reference Services at LSU Libraries.” Louisiana Libraries 67(spring 2005): 23-27.
Sims, Melanie. “Inspirational Literature,” in African American Literature: A Guide to Reading Interests, Ed. Alma Dawson and Connie Van Fleet. Westport, CT: Libraries Unlimited, 2004.
Sims, Melanie E. “Virtual Reference Services: The LSU Libraries Experience,” in Digital Reference Services, Ed. Bill Katz. Binghamton, N.Y.: Haworth Press, 2004.
Sims, Melanie E. “Virtual Reference Services: The LSU Libraries Experience.” The Reference Librarian 38:79/80 (2003): 267-279.