Resources provided at the University and the Law Center are accessed using myLSU accounts. These include campus network access, online registration, Moodle, grades, and W2 and related employment records. Students who attended LSU as an undergrad should already have a myLSU account. Those who didn’t attend LSU as an undergrad should have received a myLSU account when they registered for classes at the Law Center.
myLSU account is used for:
- Wireless Internet Access – the eduroam wireless network is used by students, faculty, and staff.
- myLSU web site – contains registration info, financial info, etc. You can change your myLSU password here by logging in and expanding “Personal Preferences” on the left side of the screen and choosing “myLSU Password Change.” Click here for instructions on resetting your myLSU password. If you have forgotten your myLSU password, click here for instructions on recovering the password.
- Tigerware – website for students to download LSU licensed software (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Off-campus access to Law Center web-based databases linked from Law Library’s website
- Law Center Computers (staff and faculty office computers, library 1st floor public computers, library 1st floor electronic classroom)
- File Server Web Access – H: (home drive or personal storage space) and S: (share drive)
- Student Print Center – located on 1st floor of the library
If you have problems logging in to the myLSU or Tigerware websites or are having myLSU email problems, it could be an indication of a problem with your individual myLSU account and/or password. LSU maintains these accounts so any individual account problems would have to be referred to the LSU IT Helpdesk at 225-578-3375 or email@example.com.