Resources provided at the Law Center are accessed using myLSU accounts. These include campus network access, online registration, Moodle, grades, and W-2 and related employment records. Students who attended LSU as an undergrad should already have a myLSU account. Those who didn’t attend LSU as an undergrad should have received a myLSU account when they registered for classes at the Law Center.
The myLSU account is used for:
- Wireless Internet Access – the eduroam wireless network is used by students, faculty, and staff.
- myLSU web site – contains registration info, financial info, etc.
- Tigerware – website for students to download LSU licensed software
- Law Library Web Databases – off-campus access
- Law Center Computers – faculty, staff, and student organization office computers, library 1st floor electronic classroom
- File Server Web Access – Students, faculty, and staff can access the Law Center file server securely and remotely.
- Student Print Center – located on 1st floor of the library
If you are having problems accessing your myLSU account or LSU email account and are unable to reset your password, it could be an indication of a problem with your individual account and/or password. LSU ITS maintains these accounts so individual account problems of that nature are normally referred to the LSU ITS Service Desk at 225-578-3375 or email@example.com.