All Commencement Activities have been postponed due to the
There is no need to order cap and gowns at this time.
Please contact the LSU Barnes and Noble Book Store for refund.
You may still order announcements and rings from Balfour.
The crawfish boil is cancelled for now, and all students will be refunded full payments.
Gifts may still be made to the Class Gift, and are appreciated.
Free certificates of appreciation are still available, with delivery to be determined.
We’d love to still get your favorite photos of your years at PMH.
LSU Law Academic Commencement Regalia (Cap or Tam, Hood and Gown)
All Law students wear academic regalia rented or purchased from the LSU Barnes & Noble Book Store. Orders may be placed at the LSU Law Center’s Grad Fair scheduled for Monday, March 16 or Tuesday, March 17, 2020, in the rear Lobby area, 1st Floor.
The Grad Fair will be from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. each day. The Book Store will notify grads when the order arrives. Graduates are responsible for returning the regalia to the Book Store following Commencement.
Costs are as follows for 2020:
All rentals require a $100.00, refundable deposit. The Deposit is refunded upon return of the rented regalia to the Barnes and Noble Book Store after Commencement.
The deposit cost and tax is included in the prices below:
- Law Doctoral Regalia-Rental Costs:
- Option 1: Cap, Gown, Hood & Tassel, including tax and deposit: $200.03
- Option 2: Cap, Gown, Hood, Tassel, Purchased Tam, including tax and deposit: $285.77
- Note: Tams may be worn in lieu of the traditional mortar board; however, tams must be purchased and cannot be rented.
- Note: Gowns may be purchased (inquire at Grad Fair of Book Store).