On-Campus Interviews / Job Bank
Whether you need to fill an internship, law clerk, or attorney position, the Career Services Office can help you find the right person. We offer a variety of programs designed to assist legal employers in identifying and interviewing students and alumni. Our most popular services are on-campus interviews and complimentary job bank postings.
ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEWING FOR NEW EMPLOYERS
The on-campus recruiting programs are a cost-effective way to interview up to 20 qualified students in a single day. We host on-campus interviews every fall and spring. Employers interested in participating in on-campus interviewing for one or more scheduled interview days may register by visiting our LawCareers2Geaux website.
To access LawCareers2Geaux to register for an OCI interview date or to post a job in the online job bank, click here.
JOB POSTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW EMPLOYERS
If you are already registered and have a LawCareers2Geaux account, please follow these steps:
- Go to “Post a Job” on your home page
- Input the Job Details
- Input Primary Job Contact
- Input Job Dates (when students can apply for the position)
- Input Who Can Apply (1L, 2L, 3L, alumni, etc.)
- Select Application Methods:
- Apply via This Site – This should be set to “NO” to ensure that students can and should only apply through an external website or via email.
- Apply via External Website – This should be set to “YES” if you want students to apply directly on a specific website. You provide an external URL and Job ID.
- Apply via Email – This should be set to “YES” if you would like students to send their application materials to an email address directly.
- Select Application Documents Required
- Click “Submit for Approval”
The submitted job posting will be subject to LSU Law’s approval before it is made officially available to interested students and applicants. After your posting is approved, applicants will be prompted to directly submit their application materials to the URL and/or email address provided by your organization.
If you are interested in exploring other options to assist your firm with recruiting initiatives, please contact the Career Services Office (225-578-8787) to speak with one of our representatives. There are many ways that you can get involved with the law center to meet students who might be your future employee!
We look forward to assisting you!