We are getting close to Commencement!
Please make plans to attend the LSU Law Grad Fair scheduled for Monday, March 16 – Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
You may 1) order graduation gowns from the LSU Book Store 2) take composite photos 3) order rings and invitations 4) make your class gifts, and 5) sign up for the annual 3L crawfish boil/farewell event the evening before Commencement.
Photographers, vendors, and Alumni staff will be set up on the first floor Lobby area (outside Rooms 110 and 107).
Order Gowns and Complete Event Sign-Up: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. both days
Graduation Gowns, Ordered via LSU Book Store:
- All students must pay a $100.00 refundable deposit to rent graduation academic gowns (subject to change in ’20 – ‘21).
- Cost for rental of the gown, hood and tassel = $200.03 (subject to change in ‘20 – ’21).
- Cost to rent gown, hood, tassel and to BUY the tam = $285.77 (subject to change in ‘20 – ’21).
Graduation Announcements and Official Class Rings, Ordered via Balfour Company:
- Announcement prices are based on quantity ordered.
- Rings are priced according to style and metal options.
Cap and Gown Photos
All grads, including LLMs, are encouraged to take cap and gown photos on March 16 or 17 during the Grad Fair. The photos will be used in the Class of 2020 LSU Law Graduate Composite photo. The photos will also be available for purchase.
Photos will be taken in Room 107.
Instructions for Composite Photo:
Please wear appropriate attire that will compliment your graduation regalia.
Women: No high neck shirts or dresses
Men: Preference for a white shirt (non-patterned) and tie.
For more information:
- Gigi Gauthier: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Allison Mitchell: email@example.com
- Karen Soniat: firstname.lastname@example.org