Support LSU Law – Consider an End-of-the-Year Gift
While we’re closed for the holiday (Dec. 24, 2019 – Jan. 1, 2020), we’re always ready to speak with you about a gift to support the LSU Law Center! Please feel free to contact Karen Soniat at email@example.com or call 225/938-7763. Additional Alumni staff are listed at the bottom of the page.
At LSU Law, we are driven by a passion to provide the kind of law professionals needed for our rapidly changing – and interconnected – world. We know you share that same passion. The LSU Law experience is like no other.
The collective impact of our donor’s giving is evident in everything we do. Because your give, LSU Law students:
- receive scholarship aid to lessen the financial burden of tuition that is now over $23,000 per year
- participate in a myriad of advocacy competitions to further hone their practical skills, and
- advocate for the less fortunate through our seven law clinics.
Giving is easy:
1. Give now at www.lsufoundation.org/givetolsulaw. Just select/or type in the name of your designated fund.
2. Give by check payable to the LSU Foundation, notation line, LSU Law Center/name of designated fund; mail to: LSU Foundation, 3796 Nicholson Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70802, with postmark by December 31, 2019 for tax credit for 2019.
3. Give by IRA rollover
5.. Call in a credit card gift by phoning one of the Alumni staff members.
For more details on how to:
- honor or memorialize a friend, family member, faculty member or loved one, please visit the LSU Foundation’s secure website.
- make an estate gift or other planned gift, lsufoundation.planmylegacy.org
Thank you for your interest in supporting the LSU Law Center!
Alumni Office Contacts
Karen Soniat, 225-938-7763 (c); 225-578-8645 (o); KSonia2@lsu.edu
Bobbi Zaunbrecher, 225-218-3586 (c); 225-578-8705 (o); BobbiZ@lsu.edu
Christine Briede, 504-952-0389 (c); CBriede@lsu.edu
Chandel McDonald, 225-773-5393 (c); 225-578-8452 (o); CMcDo34@lsu.edu
Gigi Gauthier, 225-578-0733 (o); GGauthier@lsu.edu