2017-18 Annual Fund
Annual Fund Chair Mickey deLaup is helping to increase alumni participation in annual giving.
Why should you give to the Annual Fund?
Your gift to the Annual Fund makes it possible for the Law Center to develop the next generation of leaders in the legal, business, and public service arenas. Unrestricted gifts support:
- Apprenticeship Week for 150+ second and third-year students,
- Advocacy programs, including over 25 traveling advocacy competition teams,
- Recruitment and placement efforts for students,
- Events such as symposia for the Law Review and Journal of Energy Law and Resources,
- Speakers and activities for nearly 30 student organizations,
- Library resources,
- Events and publications for our alumni, and
- Networking events for students and alumni.
You may also mail a gift, check payable to LSU Foundation, notation Law Annual Fund, to the following address:
LSU Law Center
c/o LSU Foundation
3796 Nicholson Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70802.
A leadership gift to the Annual Fund ($1,000 or more) qualifies you for membership in the Law Dean’s Council. Young alumni practicing 5 years or less may join the Law Dean’s Council for a $500 gift, and those practicing 6-10 years may join for a $750 gift. Members receive discounts to select LSU on-campus activities and receive individual recognition on the LSU Law website. Law Dean’s Council members also receive invitations to numerous student and alumni events throughout the year. Download the Dean’s Council gift form.
For more information, contact Mimi Plauche at 225/578-8452 or email@example.com.