2018-19 Annual Fund
Make an individual annual fund gift at Give to LSU Law! Or, give through the Law Firm Campaign at https://lawchallenge.lsufoundation.org/
Annual Fund Chair Mickey deLaup is helping to increase alumni participation in annual giving.
Why should you give to the Annual Fund?
Your gift to the Annual Fund makes it possible for the Law Center to develop the next generation of leaders in the legal, business, and public service arenas. Unrestricted gifts support:
- Student scholarships,
- Apprenticeship Week for 150+ second and third-year students,
- Advocacy programs, including over 25 traveling advocacy competition teams,
- Recruitment and placement efforts for students, and
- Events such as symposia for the Law Review and Journal of Energy Law and Resources.
A leadership gift to the Annual Fund ($1,000 or more) qualifies you for membership in the Law Dean’s Council. Young alumni practicing 5 years or less may join the Law Dean’s Council for a $500 gift, and those practicing 6-10 years may join for a $750 gift. Members receive discounts to select LSU on-campus activities and receive individual recognition on the LSU Law website. Law Dean’s Council members also receive invitations to numerous student and alumni events throughout the year. To join, you can download the Dean’s Council giving form or make a gift online.
Giving is easy.
- GIVE VIA YOUR FIRM’S NEW ANNUAL GIVING WEBSITE! If your firm participates in the firm campaign, you may also contact your firm’s LSU Law representative. If your firm does not participate, we’d love to have you join our efforts! In the interim, you may:
- GIVE ONLINE at Give to LSU Law!
- CALL the Law Center with a credit card number. Christine Briede – 225/578-8343 or cell at 504/952-0389.
- Mail a gift by check, payable to LSU Foundation, notation Law Annual Fund, and return to the following address:
LSU Law Center
c/o LSU Foundation
3796 Nicholson Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70802.
For more information, contact Christine Briede at 225/578-8343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.