Fit to Practice Workshop Series
The Advocacy Programs, in conjunction with LSU Law’s Cornerstones student organization, is pleased to present FIT TO PRACTICE, a civil litigation workshop series, during the Spring 2018 semester. Open to all students, each session of this series will focus on a skill essential to the successful practice of an associate in their first three years of work in civil litigation. Every workshop will include a surprise health and wellness de-stress program! This series will be taught by Law Center Advocacy Fellow Annie Scardulla and leading civil litigation attorneys. Students who attend all 8 sessions will receive a special recognition for their resume.
All of the sessions will be held in the Auditorium at the LSU Law Center. Questions should be directed to Ms. Scardulla.
- Jan. 31, 2018 at 3:10 pm – Petitions
- Feb. 7, 2018 at 3:10 pm – Billing & Client Reports
- Feb. 14, 2018 at 3:10 pm – Written Discovery
- Feb. 21, 2018 at 3:10 pm – Third-Party Discovery & Medical Records
- Feb. 28, 2018 at 3:10 pm – Depositions
- Mar. 14, 2018 at 3:10 pm – Mediation
- Mar. 21, 2018 at 3:10 pm – Dispositive Motions
- Mar. 28, 2018 at 3:10 pm – Trial