The Advocacy Programs are pleased to sponsor the Transactional Competition, an internal competition at LSU to develop students’ skills in dispute resolution, transactions, and negotiation. In each round, teams will receive a common set of facts known by all participants and confidential information known only to the participants representing a particular side. Competitors must negotiate a series of disputes, and the dispute at issue will change in each successive round.
2022 Transactional Competition
Case Files, Rules, and Registration:
The topic for the 2022 Transactional Competition is sports law.
- 2022 Transactional Competition Rules
- 2022 Transactional Competition – General Information for All Teams
- 2022 Transactional Competition Team Registration Form
2022 Competition Dates:
- Registration Period: January 15 through February 7 at 5:00 pm
- Preliminary Round 1: February 14, 2022 between 6 and 10 pm
- Preliminary Round 2: February 16, 2022 between 6 and 10 pm
- Final Round: February 21, 2022 at 6:30 pm