The LSU Law Center’s Advocacy Programs encompass LSU’s award-winning moot court, trial advocacy, and dispute resolution competition teams and training programs. Student participants in the Advocacy Programs compete in over 30 different national advocacy competitions on our nationally-ranked external competition teams, have the opportunity to compete against their classmates in one or more of LSU Law’s internal competitions, develop their skills as a member of the Board of Advocates, be recognized as a member of the Order of the Barristers, and take advantage of our many resources, workshops, and training sessions.
Important Fall 2021 Information and Deadlines (updated post-Hurricane Ida)
- September 13, 2021: Deadline to Sign Up for Trial Advocacy External Team Tryouts
- September 17, 2021: Deadline to Register Your Team for the Fall 2021 Flory Trial Competition AND the 2021 Tullis Moot Court Competition
- September 18, 2021: Deadline to Sign Up for Dispute Resolution External Team Tryouts
- September 20, 2021: Brief Submission Deadline for 2021 Tullis Moot Court Competition
- September 24, 2021: Deadline to Sign Up for Moot Court External Team Tryouts
If you are an attorney/alum who wishes to sign up to judge, please complete our Fall 2021 Judge Recruitment Form.