We’re happy to take your call or receive your email!
We have officially changed our stripes! Chancellor’s Council is now the Law Dean’s Council. We have the same purpose and benefits but a new name to reflect the leadership of former Dean Tom Galligan and Interim Dean Lee Ann Lockridge.
Leadership and Members
Minor Pipes (’96) assumed leadership of the Dean’s Council in July 2018.
Join the Dean’s Council
The Dean’s Council is the leadership giving level of the Annual Fund. Gifts help underwrite the more than $5 million in tuition waivers we award each year to bring the best and brightest to LSU Law.
Members make an annual unrestricted contribution to the Law Center of $1,000 or more. Graduates of 5 years or fewer may join for $500, and those out of law school for 10 years or fewer may join for $750. Annual gifts may be pledged and paid monthly, quarterly or on some other schedule that you prefer. You may also make a multi-year pledge.
Membership Gives You . . .
In addition to the personal satisfaction we hope you get from helping students through underwriting tuition waivers, your membership is recognized in a number of ways.
- You are listed on this website and we link your name back to your firm or business profile.
- Each July, we produce a banner of current members which is displayed at student and alumni events throughout the year.
- Your membership/renewal is announced in our monthly electronic newsletter.
- You will receive advance notice and special invitations to events of interest at the Law Center as well as opportunities for complimentary baseball and football tickets.
- You can receive a 10 percent discount at The Cook Hotel & Conference Center (exclusions may apply)
- You can receive a 20 percent discount on tickets for Swine Palace performances – www.swinepalace.org
We hope you will be proud to list your membership in the LSU Law Dean’s Council in your firm or other professional profile.
Call Bobbi Zaunbrecher at 225/218-3586 (cell), 225/578-8705, or send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information about Dean’s Council membership.
Donations may be made by check or credit card. Checks are made payable to the LSU Foundation (notation LSU Law Center Dean’s Council). Payments may be made as a one-time transaction or by installments. Payments may also be made through online giving.
- Download Dean’s Council giving form
|DEAN’S COUNCIL GIFT LEVELS|
|$10,000 – $24,999|
|Partners in Excellence|
|$5,000 – $9,999|
|$2,000 – $4,999|
|$1,000 – $1,999 (grads of 11 or more years)
$750 (grads of 6 – 10 years)
$500 (grads of 5 years or less)
Thank you for your interest in supporting LSU Law!