NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- Professor Andrea Carroll Appointed Interim Associate Dean for Student and Academic Affairs
- LSU Law Center Diversity Task Force Submits Report
- November 5 LSU Law Liskow & Lewis Lecture to Focus on Offshore Safety After Macondo
- Honorable James L. Dennis to Receive Honorary Degree of Doctor of Laws at Awards Luncheon
- LSU Law Students Give More Than 500 Hours to Local Agencies through Fall Day of Service
- Mark your calendars! Fall 2015 Advocacy Skills Lunch Workshops