NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- Mark your calendars! Fall 2015 Advocacy Skills Lunch Workshops
- LSU Law Welcomes Class of 2018
- Corbett and Joseph Appointed Interim Co-Deans of LSU Law Center
- Learn by Doing: 2015 Trial Advocacy Program
- Clare Sanchez (’16) Elected Student Member of LSU Board of Supervisors
- LSU President Alexander Thanks Chancellor Weiss for Service; Pledges Support of Initiatives