NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- LSU Immigration Law Clinic Attains Legal Status for Clients
- LSU Law Student White Earns Court Victory During Texas Externship
- LSU Law Students in France Safe Following Attack in Nice
- LSU Law Professor Chris Tyson Pens Op-Ed in Wake of Alton Sterling Shooting
- Journal of Energy Law and Resources Announces Junior Associate Class
- Louisiana Law Review Names Volume 77 Junior Associates