NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- LSU Law Students Achieve State’s Highest Passage Rate on July 2016 Bar Exam
- Corbett Named Faculty Advisor of Louisiana Judicial College
- LSU Law Mourns Passing of 1958 Grad, 2013 Distinguished Achievement Winner Dick Knight
- LSU Law Ranked No. 11 Best Value Law School by preLaw Magazine
- LSU Law, School of Theatre, College of Music and Dramatic Arts Presents 'By Any Other’s Name: A Conference on Law, Authorship and Appropriation'
- LSU Law SBA Raises More Than $3,500 for BRAF Flood Relief Fund