NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- Professor Oliver Moréteau Inducted into the French Republic’s Prestigious Ordre des Palmes Academiques
- Louisiana Law Review Names Volume 78 Board of Editors
- LSU Law to Hold Memorial Service for Late Professor Yiannopoulos
- LSU Law Places Second in Costello National Criminal Law Trial Advocacy Competition
- LSU Law to Provide Volunteer Income Tax Assistance to International Students, Professors
- Lessons Learned as Pioneering Women at LSU Law School