NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law and our alums in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the LawCenter.
- Professors Levasseur and Lonegrass recognized during third annual Inventorship Showcase meeting
- Student M.J. Hernandez selected to be LSU Law representative in 2017 Summer Access to Justice Leadership Program
- Delegation of Nigerian Senators visits LSU Law to discuss energy law
- LSU Law Professor Emerita Lucy McGough Bowers honored by Emory School of Law
- LSU Law Professor Robert Lancaster appointed Chair to the Louisiana Advisory Committee to the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights
- LSU Law professor Chris Tyson receives 2017 LSU Brij Mohan Distinguished Professor Award