NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law and our alums in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the LawCenter.
- LSU Law and LSU Honors College present 2017 speaker series
- LSU Law Library's Melanie Sims honored with Patriot Award
- LSU Law’s Master in Laws named a top-10 LL.M. program for Energy Law
- History Makers: All-female teams sweep Tullis, Flory competitions for first time at LSU Law
- LSU Law Announces 2017-18 Trial Advocacy Board Members
- LSU Law Jessup Moot Court Team Places as Semifinalists in National Competition