NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- LSU Law Center Announces 2015 Distinguished Alumnus of the Year and Distinguished Achievement Honorees
- LSU Law Students Receive Academic Honors for Spring 2015 Semester
- 184 Students Receive Degrees at 2015 LSU Law Center Commencement Ceremonies
- Live Streaming of 2015 LSU Law Commencement Begins at 9:30 a.m.
- 2015 LSU Law Center Commencement
- LSU Law Center’s Moot Court Program Rises in the Rankings