NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- 2015 LSU Law Center Commencement
- LSU Law Center’s Moot Court Program Rises in the Rankings
- Notice of Meeting of Ad Hoc Committee on the DCL--April 28
- Notice of Meeting of the Ad Hoc Committee on the DCL - April 29th
- CANCELLED: Notice of Meeting of the Ad Hoc Committee on the DCL - April 27th
- Notice of Meeting of the International Student Programs and LLM Program Committee - April 27th