NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- LSU Law’s NBLSA Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Competition Team Places as Regional Semifinalists
- Louisiana Supreme Court to Visit LSU Law, Hear Oral Arguments on Jan. 23
- LSU Law Closed for Winter Holiday, Will Reopen Jan. 3
- Make Your End-of-the-Year Gift to LSU Law
- LSU Law's Pam Hancock Honored with LSU Foundation Staff Outstanding Service Award
- LSU Law Center to Open Successions/Title Clearing Clinic to Help Homeowners Recovering from Flood