NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- 2016 LSU Law Commencement Information
- LSU Law Professor Michael Coenen Receives 2016 Rising Faculty Research Award
- LSU Moves Up 6 Spots to No. 34 in Latest National Moot Court Rankings
- Devlin Named Recipient of 2016 Susan Kalinka Award for Advocacy Programs Coach of the Year
- Climate Change, Autonomous Weapons, Cyber Security Among Topics to be Discussed at U.S. Army War College Talk at LSU Law Center
- Above the Law Rates LSU No. 41 in National Rankings