NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- Thomas C. Galligan Jr. Named LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center Dean
- Journal of Energy Law & Resources Names Volume V Board of Editors
- Law Review Names Volume 77 Board of Editors
- LSU Law to Offer Free Tax Assistance to Foreign Students, Teachers and Researchers
- LSU Law Takes 5th Place in National Arbitration Competition
- Students Receive Academic Honors for Fall 2015 Semester