NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law and our alums in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the LawCenter.
- LSU Law professor Chris Tyson receives 2017 LSU Brij Mohan Distinguished Professor Award
- Karen Blakemore recipient of 2017 Kalinka Award for Advocacy Programs Coach of the Year
- Schreck Gaming Law Moot Court team places as national quarterfinalists
- LSU Law's Moot Court Board names 2017-18 Executive Officers
- Admiralty Moot Court teams win first and second place best brief; Purple team places as semifinalists
- Former FBI Director Louis Freeh to Deliver 2017 LSU Law Commencement Address