NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- LSU Law Seeking Adjunct Professor for Spring 2017 Semester
- LSU Law to Provide Assistance for Students, Faculty and Staff Affected by Flood
- Fall 2016 Juvenile Defense Clinic Sworn In
- LSU Law Holds 2016 Opening Statement Competition
- Two LSU Law Professors Receive Promotions to Start Fall 2016 Semester
- 20 LSU Law Students Nominated for Membership in Wex Malone Inn of Court