NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law and our alums in our monthly e-newsletter On the Move. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian — your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the Louisiana Law Review — a source of scholarly production of the LawCenter.
- LSU Law 2017 Graduate Matthew Boles Honored with CLEA Outstanding Student Award
- Journal of Energy Law and Resources announces Junior Associates for Volume VI
- Louisiana Law Review announces Junior Associates for Volume 78
- Students Receive Academic Honors for Spring 2017 Semester
- LSU Law 2017 graduate Mackenzie Schott recipient of American Law Institute CLE Scholarship & Leadership Award
- 18 LSU Law students elected to the Order of the Coif