As 2011 draws to a close, there is still time to support the LSU Law Center. Your charitable gift to the Law Center helps make possible:
- A Moot Court program ranked in the Top 50 nationally
- Summer Public Interest Law fellowships
- Over 100 privately funded scholarships
- A growing Energy Law initiative, and
- A Clinical Legal Education and externship program that prepares students for practice while also serving the community and state.
Your gifts provide the resources needed for a thriving LSU Law Center!
Let us assist in designing a plan for your legacy gift or discuss an annual contribution. From IRAs, to stock, or cash gifts, you can make a lasting gift to support our scholarship program, specific curricular areas, building enhancements, faculty support, or student life. We welcome your inquiry and hope that you will consider a gift today.
For information on making an end-of-year gift, contact us at 225/938-7763 (cell) or 225/578-8645 (work); email Karen.Soniat@law.lsu.edu; or follow one of these easy steps:
- To make a gift via credit card, please visit the LSU Foundation’s secure Website. (Choose Paul M. Hebert Law Center as Beneficiary Unit; then select FUND to designate your gift to a particular area).
- To make a gift via check, please simply print the form and mail to the Law Center on or before December 31, 2011 (See address for LSU Law Center at bottom of form.)
- To make a gift via stock, please visit the LSU Foundation’s secure website (Please notify Karen Soniat at 225/938-7763 of your stock gift.)
- To honor or memorialize a friend, family member or loved one through a gift to LSU Law, please visit the secure Website.
- To make an estate gift, and IRA distribution, or other planned gift, link to http://lsu.giftlegacy.com/ and notify Karen Soniat at 225/938-7763.
Your gift, in any amount, is most welcomed and appreciated.