NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- LSU Law Student Writes Featured Article in Louisiana Bar Journal
- Throw Away the Key: Criminal Sentencing Reform in the 21st Century
- LSU Law Salutes Interim Co-Dean Cheney Joseph
- Petit and Sprinkle Win 2015 Robert E. Tullis Moot Court Competition
- LSU Law Students Named to 2016-17 Moot Court Board
- LSU Law Center Honors 2015 Distinguished Alumnus and Achievement Honorees at Awards Luncheon; Honorable James L. Dennis Receives Honorary Degree