NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- LSU Law to Provide Assistance for Students, Faculty and Staff Affected by Flood
- Nearly 40 LSU Law Alums, 12 Judges Help in Annual Trial Advocacy and Persuasion Training Program
- LSU Law Center Will Open, Classes to Resume Wednesday
- UPDATE: LSU Law Classes Canceled Tuesday Due to Flooding
- MPRE Test Scheduled for Sat., Aug. 13 Cancelled
- Trial Advocacy Program for 3Ls Begins Aug. 8