NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- Professor Andrea Carroll Selected to Participate in SEC Academic Leadership Development Program
- LSU Law Students Achieve State’s Highest Passage Rate on July 2016 Bar Exam
- Kuebel, Nickel Win 2016 Robert Lee Tullis Mourt Court Competition
- 21 LSU Law Students Named to 2017-18 Moot Court Board
- LSU Law's Civil Rights Trial Competition Team Places as National Quarterfinalists
- Corbett Named Faculty Advisor of Louisiana Judicial College