NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- 166 Students Receive Degrees at 2016 LSU Law Center Commencement Ceremonies
- LSU Law Center Names 2016 Honor Graduates
- 2016 LSU Law Commencement Information
- UN Chairman on International Trade Law to speak at LSU Law
- LSU Law Professor Philip Hackney to Speak at May 18 Rotary Meeting
- LSU Law Professor Lonegrass, 2010 Graduate Odinet Named LBF Scholars-in-Residence