LSU LL.M., Your Gateway to U.S. Law and Practice
- One of the best value American law programs (tuition & fees: $ 9,500 avg./year)
- Flexibility to tailor your coursework to match your professional plans
- Top 10 worldwide LL.M. program for Energy Law for 2017 (LLM Guide)
- A personable, small-group learning environment maximizing direct contact with faculty and immersion with U.S. students
- Generous merit-based scholarship opportunities
- Affordable housing and low cost of living
- Experience Louisiana’s unique and distinct culture
The LSU Law Center is located in the capital city of Baton Rouge at the heart of the LSU campus. The Law Center is a national and international hub for teaching, research, and public service in all aspects of the law.
LSU Law will give you a firm foundation in American law and boasts the only law school in the nation that offers a fully integrated common law and civil law legal education. When combined with an international and comparative law focus, we offer a truly global legal education.
Ranked among the top law schools in the United States, LSU Law gives a rigorous yet personal legal education while providing students with the practical knowledge needed in today’s competitive legal market. When you add the unique and distinct culture of Louisiana to the strong academic curriculum and personal attention of the Law Center, you get a program that can’t be beat.
Best Value American LL.M Program
- In the past seven years, our LL.M. New York Bar Exam passage rate has been 100 %, as compared to the national average of foreign educated candidates, which is less than 50 percent. Our passage rate for the Louisiana Bar is also 100 %.
- In 2016-2017, the average cost of tuition & fees paid by our LL.M. candidates was $9,500 for the entire year. This makes our LL.M. program one of the most affordable in the United States.
Download the LL.M. Brochure
Download the LL.M. Application 2017-2018
Visit the LSU Law Worldwide Blog and subscribe to e-mail updates