Group Study Rooms
The library offers five group study rooms for use by law students only. Reserve your study room and time by using the on-line reservation here. Log-in using your LSU Law Center ID and password.
View the study room tutorial if you need guidance on reserving a room.
Regulations regarding group study room use:
- LSU Law students may reserve a room up to 24 hours in advance using the on-line reservation system.
- Southern Law students may reserve a room by consulting a circulation desk worker for assistance.
- Law students must leave a current student ID to check out a study room key and must return the key at the end of the period for which they have reserved the room.
- You must have at least 3 people in your study group to use a study room. All 3 people must be present at the time of checking out the room and present in the room during the reservation period.
- Study groups may not block off multiple sessions for the group (e.g., one person in the group checks out a room for 3 hours, then someone else in the same group checks it out for 3 hours).
- Students must put your own name and the names of all members of your study group on the reservation. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the reservation being deleted.
- Reservations not claimed within 15 minutes of the reserved start time will be deleted.
Any violation of these regulations will result in deletion of the reservation and possible study room privilege revocation. The online reservation system will be monitored by an administrator.