Search for eJournals Available Online
Enter ejournal title or part of title, then click on "Search"
Search the Library Catalog for Journal Titles
Browse Journal Titles
Find Journal Articles Using Databases, Abstracts, and Indexes
Some of the following databases and online services are restricted to LSU Law Center faculty, staff and students.
If you do not locate a full text article, you can find out whether the LSU Law Library owns a particular journal, by selecting Journal Title search for the journal title in the Library Catalog.
Online Full Text Legal Periodicals
Online Indexes to Legal Periodicals and Books
Print Indexes to Legal Periodicals
- Index to Legal Periodicals and Books (1886-2008), located on 2nd Floor Index Tables. Also available online (1918-current)
- Current Law Index (1980-current), located on 2nd Floor Index Tables.
- Index to Periodical Articles Related to Law (1958-2005), located on 2nd Floor Index Tables. Also available online.
- Index for Foreign Legal Periodicals (1960-2005), located on 3rd Floor Index Table. Also available online.
- Search the subject "Periodicals Indexes" in the Library Catalog for other specialized indexes.
Indexes and Abstracts to Other Periodicals
Access information to many other databases and indexes can be found on our Article Databases & More pages. These databases and indexes are provided to the LSU Law Center students and faculty from several sources: LSU Law Library, LSU Libraries, LOUIS: The Louisiana Network and the U.S. Government.