How do I How Do I Find Articles?
- On the LSU Law Library homepage (http://www.law.lsu.edu/library) select Article Databases from the section "Articles & More."
- If you know the name of the database you want to search, the alphabetical list of titles will take you to it quickly. If you are not sure which database is best for your topic, you can browse the list of subject categories for the one that is appropriate.
- Once you have selected a database, enter the keywords and phrases that describe your topic into the appropriate search box.
Remember to use the Boolean operatores AND and OR to construct your search. For example:
(urban OR inner cities) AND (renewal OR development)
- Many of the databases available through the library provide direct access to the full text of the article. If the article is available, the database will indicate it with a link to either an html (web) version or a pdf (graphic) version, or a link to LinkSource will appear to find other online sources for full text.
- Continue with directions on finding your article if it is not full-text in the database.
"Ask a Librarian" if you need help!
Page last updated by RJOHN36 on 2008-03-14 15:03:17.0