The Paul M. Hebert Law Center is committed to providing equal opportunity for all persons in admission to, participation in, or employment in the programs and activities which the Law Center conducts without regard to race, creed, color, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, gender, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or veteran’s status.
Feel free to contact us for related questions you may have.
LSU Office of Human Resource Management
110 Thomas Boyd Hall
Baton Rouge, La. 70802
The LSU System Human Resource Management website contains useful benefits information and links to providers of insurance and retirement plans.
- Current Job Openings at the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- Current Job Openings on all local LSU campuses
- Student Employment Application (Online Form)
- Student Employment Application (PDF)
- PM-11 Forms A and B (Outside Employment) (PDF)
Law Center Policy Statements
The following policies have been adopted by the Law Center and apply only to the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy (PDF)
- Supplemental Mandatory Reporting Requirements of Child Abuse and Neglect (PDF)
- Records Retention Policy (PDF)
- Red Flags Rule Policy – Identity Theft Prevention Program (PDF)
- SACSCOC – Substantive Change Policy – August 2013 (PDF)
- PS-30LC: Student Privacy Rights (PDF)
- PS-35LC: Performance Evaluation Form (PDF)
- PS-35LC: Performance Evaluations (PDF)
- PS-45LC: Credit Hour Policy Statement (PDF)
- PS-48LC: Student Complaints (PDF)
- PS-48LC: Student Complaints FORM (PDF)
- PS-67LC: Illegal Use of Drugs and Alcohol Misuse (PDF)
- PS-102LC: Violence Free Workplace (PDF)
- PS-106LC: Administration of Scholarship, Fellowship, and Fee Exemptions (PDF)
- PS-118LC: Tobacco Free Campus Policy (PDF)
LSU Policy Statements
The policies listed below are policies of Louisiana State University. They apply to the Baton Rouge campus of LSU A&M, and to the Law Center.
- PM-73: TITLE IX AND SEXUAL MISCONDUCT POLICY (PDF)
- PS-12: Leave Guidelines for Academic, Professional, and Classified Employees (PDF)
- PS-23: Facilities Design and Development (PDF)
- PS-47: Employee Benefit/Indirect Cost Rates (PDF)
- PS-49: Building Coordinator (PDF)
- PS-76: University Policy on Smoking (PDF)
- PS-84: Policy Governing Construction, Modification, Maintenance and Related Facility Management (PDF)
- PS-96: Possession of Firearms and Dangerous Weapons (PDF)
- PS-101: Appropriate Use of University Equipment and Property (PDF)
- Guidelines Regarding Personal Travel by University Employees and Students to and from Ebola-Affected Nations (PDF)
- Travel at University Expense to and from Ebola-Affected Nations (Supplement to PM-13) (PDF)