Remote Access to Computing Resources
Many University and Law Center resources are available from off-campus.
- myLSU – myLSU provides access to student and employee records, online classrooms (Moodle) student email and many other University-managed resources.
- Law Center Faculty and Staff Email – Law Center email (addresses ending in @law.lsu.edu) are provided to Law Center faculty, staff, and some student organizations.
- Law Center File Server Remote Access – Students, faculty, and staff can access the Law Center file server securely and remotely by using our file server web portal. The file server provides both group and private storage that is directly accessible from Law Center computers. Logon with your Law Center ID and password and be sure to bookmark this site.
- Footprints – The Law Center Computing Services Help Desk is online and can be found here. Through this site, Law Center students, faculty, and staff can register support requests, check on existing support requests, or view personal support history.
- IBM Host On-Demand – Law Center administrative users can access the LSU mainframe remotely using “IBM Host On-Demand” at this site.