The LSU Law Center will host the U.S. Army War College Eisenhower Program on Thursday, April 23, from 3:30-5:00 p.m. in the McKernan Auditorium. The event is free and open to the public.
The U. S. Army War College, located in Carlisle Barracks, PA., represents the highest level of education offered by the military services, according to program literature. The Eisenhower Series College Program is designed to encourage dialogue on national security and other public policy issues between students of the Army’s senior educational institution and the public at colleges and universities throughout the United States.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How will the Cyberspace Evolution Change U.S. Strategic Culture?
- Cyber Security-Whose Responsibility Is It?
- Targeting Terrorists after Afghanistan
- Energy Security: What is DoD Pursuing and Why
- Sexual Assault and the Military