LSU Law Apprenticeship Week will be held January 4-8, 2016. During this week, master lawyers and judges will teach LSU Law upperclass students in small enrollment, hands-on mini-courses. Each mini-course will aim to provide students with focused, task-oriented training not generally available in law school courses and usually available only through actual practice experience.
Participating students will receive one hour of credit, at no additional charge, for successfully completing a mini-course. The credit will be awarded in the 2016 spring semester as credit or no credit. Students will be expected to devote the week of the program to thoughtful preparation for class and diligent completion of the individual and group projects assigned.
Apprenticeship Week is the Quality Enhancement Plan for SACSCOS Accreditation.
- Master Lawyers and Judges Participate in Third Annual Apprenticeship Week
- Third Annual Apprenticeship Week Begins Today
- 2nd Annual Apprenticeship Week Features Master Lawyers and Judges
- Don’t Miss the Boat! 2015 LSU Law Apprenticeship Week
- The Verdict is In: Students Praise First Apprenticeship Week
- Practically Speaking: Day One, LSU Law Apprenticeship Week
- First Apprenticeship Week Program Kicks Off
- Strong Showing for first Apprenticeship Week
- Don’t Miss the Boat! Apprenticeship Week Application Meeting: September 30
- Apprenticeship Week is Coming! Important Information Session Monday, September 16 at 12:40