Support LSU Law
Karen Soniat, 225/578-8645 (o); 225/938-7763 (c)
Bobbi Zaunbrecher, 225/578-8705 (o); 225/218-3586 (c)
Great things are happening at the LSU Law Center, and a key to our success is the financial support provided by alumni and friends! Your charitable gifts are more important than ever. With your gift, LSU Law can be even better tomorrow.
The Office of Alumni Relations is here to help you design a plan for your legacy gift to the LSU Law Center.
There are many needs at the Law Center, and many ways that you may support our efforts. From annual and endowed scholarships to special program initiatives like our new Energy Law program or our Clinical Legal Education program, private philanthropy provides critical funding for the education that we provide to tomorrow’s lawyers.
Want to name a moot court program or give a gift in honor of our beloved Cheney Joseph, Frank Maraist, or George Pugh?
With an IRA, stock, property or cash gift, you can support our students, important curricular areas, or provide faculty support. We welcome discussions with you regarding both annual gifts and endowments that will give in perpetuity.
Giving is easy. Give now at www.lsufoundation.org/givetolsulaw or by check payable to the LSU Foundation, notation line, LSU Law Center, and mail to: LSU Law Center, 110 LSU Union, Baton Rouge, LA 70803-0106. Information on making a gift of stock may be found at www.lsufoundation.org/stock.
More details on how to give:
- To make a gift via credit card, please visit the LSU Foundation’s secure Website. (Choose LSU Law Center/Paul M. Hebert Law Center as Beneficiary Unit); then select FUND to designate your gift to a particular program). You may also phone in credit card information to Karen or Bobbi.
- To make a gift via check, please simply print the Annual Fund form and mail to the Law Center.
- To provide a new endowment gift for a scholarship or program area.
- To make a gift via stock, please visit the LSU Foundation’s secure website, and notify Karen or Bobbi of your stock gift.
- To honor or memorialize a friend, family member, faculty member or loved one, please visit the LSU Foundation’s secure website.
- To make an estate gift, an IRA distribution, or other planned gift, link to lsufoundation.planmylegacy.org and notify Karen or Bobbi of your gift.
Thank you for your interest in supporting LSU Law.