Renew or become a member of the Chancellor’s Council by giving at lsufoundation.org/givetolsulaw (as a one-time payment or by installments), or download the Chancellor’s Council Gift form and mail to: LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center; Office of Alumni Relations; 110 LSU Student Union Building; Baton Rouge, LA 70803-0106.
Leadership and Members
Join the Chancellor’s Council
The Chancellor’s Council is the leadership giving level of the Annual Fund. Members make an annual unrestricted contribution to the Law Center of $1,000 or more. Graduates of 5 years or fewer may join for $500, and those out of law school for 10 years or fewer may join for $750. Gifts may be pledged over 12 months.
New Membership Benefits:
- Admission for you and a guest to an annual spring event
- Temporary parking passes for on campus events
- 10% discount at The Cook Hotel & Conference Center (exclusions may apply)
- 20% discount on tickets for Swine Palace performances – www.swinepalace.org
- Advance notice and special invitations to events of interest at the Law Center
- Inclusion in our donor honor roll
- Chancellor’s Council annual membership card
- Chancellor’s Council car decal
Did you know that your Law Chancellor’s Council membership counts toward your class giving effort (for you reunion-bound alumni) as well as to your firm’s participation numbers in the Annual Fund competition?
Call Mimi Plauche at 225/578-8452, or send an email (Mimi.Plauche@law.lsu.edu) for information about Chancellor’s Council membership.
Donations may be made by check or credit card. Checks are made payable to the LSU Foundation (notation LSU Law Center Chancellor’s Council). Payments can be made as a one-time transaction or by installments. Payments may also be made through online giving.
|Chancellor’s Council – Membership Levels|
|Annual Gifts to the Law Center|
(Graduate in past 5 years only)
(Graduate in past 10 years only)
Thank you for your interest in supporting LSU Law!